Monday, March 9, 2009

a lil bit anxious!

i have to admit that i am a lil bit nervous about my test today at 2 pm. i have done very well trying not to think about it and being strong, but deep down inside i think there is quite a bit of anxiety. i do believe with all of my heart that God is taking care of me and nicholas, and that whatever happens 'His will' will be done! I am reminded of a song i learned when i was little. It goes something like this....

"He's still working on me, to make me what i ought to be. It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars, the sun and the earth, and jupiter and mars. How loving and patient He must be, He's still working on me."

why of all the songs in the world...i dont know why exactly that one comes to mind. i guess here lately i have been realizing how imperfect i am as a human being. God will be working in my life as long as i live!! i never in a million years thought i would ever be sick, have to go into the hospital, and have a major surgery! especially only about a month and a half after i got married. I know God has a wonderful reason for everything like i have said before, but sometimes its just hard to "let go, and let God." i think i all too often try to take matters into my own hands and do things my own way! i have so much faith and believe with all of my heart that today will go well.

i started an antibiotic on sunday and will continue to take it for several days after the test. i have been warned that it can make me pretty sick if certain things happen. i am prepared for whatever happens. nothing could possibly worse than the pain i felt back in december! whatever the results of the test may be...we are prepared for what lies ahead!! i have the greatest God in the world who loves me for me, is patient with me even though im stubborn, and has an incredible will for mine and nicholas' lives.

thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! we continue to be blessed everyday! i have the most amazing husband in the world and we love being married!

No comments:

Post a Comment