Friday, April 10, 2009

home sweet home...

i LOVE home!! i never want to leave my house for anything! the drive to work is tiring but it is sooo worth the drive to go home to a beautiful house and a magnificent view of God's creation! i cant wait to go home every morning when i get off work! wanna know something crazy?? i have ALWAYS hated to clean. i do love for my house to be clean but i just dont like doing it! i have hard core cleaned my house twice in less than 2 weeks. i also do laundry more often! it's amazing! i guess it may wear off after the newness of everything wears off but i hope not. i actually enjoy cleaning our new house and that excites me! nicholas does a great job of helping me too! he is great at keeping the yard mowed and picked up...it looks great! i had never seen him mow grass before last week...he's really cute when he does it! we are having soo much fun!

jamie and jeff came by last sunday...it was great getting to see them! and its exciting that jeff is home for good now! we are ready for company so come see us anytime!

nicholas did very good today! he mowed the grass, cooked dinner, but more importantly he sold 2 bedroom suits, a tv, and a few other things to a guy in birmingham. he made us some money!! we were really excited to get rid of some things! maybe now i can park my car in the garage!!! mom and dad came over for dinner before i went to work. nicholas grilled fish, asparagus, and corn on the cob. it was delicious! mom brought me the cutest planter with gerber daisies in it! flowers make me very happy!

im kinda sad (really jealous) because my mom and dad are going to my sisters tomorrow. she and her husband live in louisiana! i really wish we were going with them. we have to work the beginning of next week and they arent coming back till wednesday.

the reason i havent been updating more frequently is because our internet isnt hooked up yet. hopefully they will come do it soon and i can update more! the last few times (including this time) i have been at work. i guess i should go feed my baby now!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment