Friday, January 22, 2010

the ViRuS from....

you know where!! the past couple of days have been rough!! my last real meal was tuesday night and that was the last time i was hungry! i havent been sick in a long time...or at least since my surgery! i forgot how horrible a stomache virus could be! we had planned on going to corpus christi on wednesday. we were so excited to about taking molly to the beach, but thats the morning i woke up not feeling well. we were also both very tired. working night shift does a toll on ya! i really knew something was wrong when i woke up and i wasnt hungry. i ALWAYS wake up hungry...basically im always hungry! i couldnt keep anything down. not even peanut butter...it's my favorite food! lets just say that i wont be eating it for a while!! anyways...i have the most incredible husband in the world!! he always takes care of me but he definitely did a great job of it the past couple of days! he got me cold washcloths, crackers, whatever i thought i could drink, he went to cvs thursday morning to get me pedialyte, sprite, and popsicles, he also convinced me that i didnt need to go to work thursday night bc i hadnt eaten in two days and i was very weak. i felt horrible having to call in and not go to work, but he was right. i could barely stand up i have been so weak. i tried some potato soup tonight and ate most of it. still havent felt hungry but i forced myself to eat. i do feel a lil but better, but not 100% yet.

if i do feel lots better by saturday i may try to work. it will put me working 4 days in a row though...i hate doing that. my sissy and heath are coming thursday though, so i think that thought might get me through an extra night. the bad thing about missing a night of work, is that we have to pay for part of our housing for that week. i know...it's really complicated. so basically i have to pay my agency for that night of work.

i just want to reiterate how amazing my husband is! he has been so understanding and so comforting! he has let me just lay in bed pretty much all day for two days...i feel like a horrible wife. thats the only place i could get comfortable. he has taken great care of molly. he even cut up my popsicle into lil pieces like my parents used to do when i was little. he's had to pretty much fend for himself. molly has been kinda confused, but i think she realized on thursday that something was wrong with me. i felt sorry for her. anyways...i do feel much better tonight! im still pretty weak though! nicholas and the Man upstairs are really taking care of me! that's all a girl needs!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. It's great that Nick is there to take care of you, tell him to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete